- your Networking Marketing business?
- getting Leads thru Internet Marketing?
- making money online as you had intended and dreamed of doing?
I felt this way too until I started taking these steps every day. Challenge yourself to do at least 5 of these steps EVERY DAY! Trust me – you will see RESULTS!
Most people fail in their online/offline businesses because they never take action! They get overwhelmed on WHAT TO DO NEXT! They fail to realize that ANY ACTION is better than NO ACTION!
Pick any 5 of these things to get started and write them down:
- Create a Blog post
- If you don't have a Blog yet, then search for the topics that bring out your passion and then search out Blogs to watch and learn from. Spend 20min per day.
- Be ACTIVE and comment on any Blog posts you like or have learned something from. You can share the link to the Blog with a friend that has the same interest or desire. Spend 20-30min per day doing this.
- Create a short video (3-5min) promoting a product or tip that you have learned from the above.
- Submit your video to a few Social bookmarking sites.
- Brainstorm on other products or articles that you can do a quick video on to promote. (20min per day)
- Search out other Leaders in your industry and then Follow them on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Learn more on your product or industry. (20-30min per day)
- Find a few Personal Development websites, sources or leaders to follow and learn from. (20min per day)
- Brainstorm on things you need to learn or get better at. Just list the items. You can come back later when ready to search. (10min per day)
- Become a “sponge” and spend at least 30min per day when you find a great Leader/Mentor, source or website.
- Read at least 10 pages on Personal Development per day.
In order to do these 5 things per day, you must plan what & when you will do it. Write down the 5 things you will do the day before, so that way you already have the next day planned. By writing the 5 things down the day before, you will find it easier to complete them instead of “wasting time” thinking about what to do next.
Mix it up by either adding more items than the 5 or by substituting one of the things out. Push yourself as you start to find more time as you become more knowledgeable.
I also recommend keeping notes to help “track your success” such as:
- I learned this…..
- I did this……
- I found this……
- I read this today…..
These small things will eventually add up to BIG RESULTS! Look back after 1 week, 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, etc. and add up what you have done. You will be amazed on what you have learned and accomplished!
Please share with your friends if this article gave you value.
To your Success!